Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role playin' Jail

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
i3aby

i3aby

Female
Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:50 am

Nikki rubbed her eyes wearilly, she was tired of asking questions to complete strangers. She listened in on the conversation that the others were having while staring blankly at the girl further down the corridor who was now in the process of talking to herself while making more spoon people. They were going to take her out soon; she clearly didnt belong in prison.

The new new occupant was a young man who looked quite shabby claiming to be in on credit card fraud, she hoped he wasnt a weirdo like some of the others, he seemed okay...so far.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 am

"Hey did you hear about Melissa?" David asked lowering his voice after the guard shot him a look.
"No..." Miranda replied.
"She's been going across the wrong side of the tracks for months now and she actually looks like your identical twin," He said.
"Seriously... Miss goody two shoes Melissa...looking like me, ditching her ringlets. Like that would happen!" Miranda stumbled along the sentence not believing it.
"Fine if you don't want to believe me..."
"What has she been doing?"
"The things you did to rebel against your parents."
"OK..."
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:16 pm

While hardly anyone was looking Nikki whistled a guard over and leant against the cell front with a note slightly showing through her hand, the guard walked past and replaced it with a small bottle of hairspray. When she turned around Chrissy was stood gobsmacked having a side view advantage; Nikki panicked.

She picked up a casual strut as she walked towards the shocked grl and yanked her against the bars by her floral dress. "You listen, tell anyone and I will personally make sure you suffer for it, I have a lot of friends on the inside; you got that?" she threatened quietly. A guards voice broke the conversation. "No problem here officer" she called shoving Chrissy back.
"Good keep it that way" replied the rough looking guard without interfering. Only a few people had seen the scene and nobody knew what she had said but she bounced happily away as if nobody had seen.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 am

"Got any gum?" Miranda asked through the bars to Chrissy, she hadn't bothered to get anyone to buy any for her she had been too busy deciding what she would do the Melissa.
She started off bad like me, we were identical and we always got into trouble at school, then she turned all yucky and goody-goody on me and i was pushed to the back and not bothered with... Thought Miranda plotting Melissas death in her head.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 am

Chrissy looked horrified, she had never chewed gum in her life and thought of it as a dirty habbit. Remembering that it was ruse to stare she snapped her mouth shut and shook her head. Nikki raised an eyebrow and threw the gum over her shoulder.
"What's the matter with you?, you do anything worth doing in your life?" Nikki asked as she continued to face Chrissy.
"Erm I got in the record book for worlds largest collection of pocket protectors" Chrissy tried in a failed attempt. Almost the whole corridor burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female
Number of posts : 239
Location : wherever the hell I want to be, you got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:09 am

Church was in hysterics ''So miss goody-two-shoes geek, so you've never been clubbing? never gotton drunk? never been to a rock concert? never eaten chocolate past midnight?!'' church was randomly asking questions about what every teenager she ever met had done daily since they turned 15..including herself
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:18 am

"Oh no, i find the clothing worn for clubbing to be completly impractical, girls showing allmost all of their legs to boys they hardly know its disgracefel and I dont eat past 12 because I go to sleep and 8.00pm Monday to Friday and at weekends 8.30 because i believe sleep is important" Chrissy chirped not offended in the least.

A loud bang temporarily broke the conversation as a guard walked in, keys jangling from his waist- clearly an ammatuer. If Nikki hadnt still been in pain from the tazer earlier she would have easily swiped the keys right off him without atracting attention but she was too busy concerntrating on not moving.

"Austen you have been moved to litter collection so tomorrow Mason your going to be taking laundry" He grunted before turning to walk away.
"Hey hey, listen there must be some mistake because she cant..."
"I dont make the rules but I follow them maybe you should try it" the guard rudely interupted before his footsteps faded into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 am

"Sleep!?! Hold on... you expect sleep here, haven't you heard the psycho's down the corridor!" Miranda protested.
"All of the sirens too! Most of them use the sirens just to show off but a lot of people are brought in at night, like drunks and people who are just generally annoying other people," Added David.
"Sleep..." Miranda muttered laughing to herself, she could sleep if she wanted because she was used to it, Miranda just preferred to stay up and watch the local drunks come in, they usually had alcahol she could get from them... After all she was right next to the door.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:02 am

Nikki turned sharply to Chrissy and glared viciously at the younger girl. "Oh now you gone and done it, and you're gonna' get exactly whats coming to ya" Nikki snarled as she spat at Nikki and inhaled deeply on her last cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:12 am

"Visiting time," The guard said leading some prisoners out.
"I never get any visitors what is the point!" Miranda leaned back on the bars.
"Hey you've got a visitor," Said the guard not paying attention to what she had said.
"I don't know why they let you get in touch with the outside, you don't deserve it," Muttered a guard to Miranda.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Nikki shoved past the guard refusing to be cxontrolled by his wrinkled hands. "Time you retired yet grandad?" she snapped smugly and recieved a warning glance. "All righty" she muttered to herself as she appraoched her 'visitor'; she raised one eyebrow at the man who sitting with a nervois but relieved look on his face. She kicked the seat from under the table and sat unwillingly opposite him.

"Hey Nikki I'm so glad to see you!" the man replied, wishing she had a cigarette she refused to accept his comment. "What do you want?" she asked looking down her nose at him. "Look Nik i need some money okay, it's for a good cause"
"Whats that then your next fix?. Do I look like I got money to simply throw about?" she snarled aggressivly. The man sighed and lightly shook his head in return before rooting through his pockets and retrieving a crumpled piece of paper and flattening it infront of her.
"You think I'm going to hand over the money for some baby you had with some slut?" she argued wondering why he was aksing her.
"No Nikki i'm asking you to give me some money to raise your daughter and then i'll be out of your life forever"
"Ha, I am not falling for that one come up with a convincing story next time, infact scratch that make sure there isnt a next time"
"Nikki look..."
"No I've heard enough and she aint mine" assured Nikki as she stomped back towards the guard at the door leaving the man sat head in hands witht he photo infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:39 am

"What do you want," Miranda slouched in her chair,"I see you dyed your hair blonde, what's with those ringlets."
"I like the way i look," Melissa replied.
"You've not always been a goody two shoes have you? I recall it was you who got me into this mess am i right?"
Melissa looked at the floor.
"It was you who started it, got me into it..." She stared her sister in the eye,"I supose you did me a favour i prefer not being the goody goody. So why are you here Goldilocks?"
"Don't call me that," Melissa whined though there was a tremble in her voice.
"Don't tell me what to do, i can call you what i like... don't forget i have friends on the outside..."
She gulped and edged her chair further away. She turned and watched a girl walk away from another table.
"Spit it out!" Miranda spoke loudly in a harsh tone,"In case you haven't noticed i don't have all day..."
There was a long quiet pause.
Miranda sighed and left, leaving a bewildered Melissa sitting down.
"Well that sucked," She said to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:16 pm

"Austen, package for you" growled a tough looking guard almost as soon as Nikki got back. "Ahh what now!" she cursed as she gave up on openiong the package in a civilised way and shredded the top with her teeth in a sharp yank. She shoved her hand into the bag and was surprised to find it almost empty...almost, such a large packet for a photograph but that had passed her mind easilly, she smirked; what did he expect her to do if not burn it.

She took a seat at the back of her cell, kicked her feet up and glanced disgustedly at the photo before flicking her lighter on, the yellow flame danced near the paper but never touched it, she got close a couple of times but hesitated as she got within a very short sitance of ti and quickly pulled it away again. Why couldn't she do it, why couldn't she bring herself to burn it.

Felling angry she tossed the photo aside and the lighter before kicking the wall hard, she would not be weak, she couldn't be but she hoped that somewhere deep inside there was more too her, after claming down she sighed and careful dusted the photo off. With her head in her hands she stared at the image that surely met nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:13 pm

"Miranda you visitor wants you back," Said the guard.
"Ugh, fine.." She stormed out to see her sister,"David said you looked like me now, unless that's a wig he got it wrong."
"Shut up, you never know it might be," Melissa said.
"OK... So why are you here anyway, i've heard you've been out commiting crimes."
"What's it to you!"
"Hey stop copying me, i live my own like now, i have since i was 10!" Miranda leaned forward and spat in her face.
"You really are revolting..."
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Dolly sat on her bed hitting the back of her head against the wall....she couldn't think of any better way to pass time

Church stood there watching her, occasionally putting a piece of chocolate in her mouth, also listening to the conversation around her
'if i hear the word visitor one more time i swear i'll...'
''Miranda you visitor wants you back"
Church broke her chocolate bar in half, her eye started to twitch
'i havn't been here one day even and im already going mad'
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Nikki swiped fiercly at the water gathering in her eyes as she gazed wearily at the photo, why had he done this to her she was no mother and she didnt even have the money to raise the child, at least she didnt need to raise it.

"Are you crying" Chrissy asked innocently
"No"
"Oh okay, it's one of those moments you know when i'm sad i sing"
"I'm not sad just leave me alone what is your problem?"
Chrissy returned to humming quietly to herself while replaiting her neat braids.
"Just shut up, I'm going to catch some sleep" Nikki grumbled as she considered it the most effective way to stop the tears from being visable.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Dolly started bashing her head harder because of the annoying humming
''Shut up!'' she shouted to Chrissy ''lord, how am i supposed to get any peace around here?''
''by knocking everyone else unconcious?'' Church suggested ''worked for me when my mate lived with me and invited all HIS mates over, i had connections, i had peace for abut 3 hours''
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:13 am

Nikki rolled her eyes and raided her pockets for the packet of cigarettes unaware it had been empty for hours, finding out there were not left she thought of making good use of the lighter and put it to the glossy photo paper. The paper shrivveled up turning black and destroying the image of the small girl on the front.

She was sick of it. Sick of it all she kicked the board at the back of the cell and pulled out a new packed of cigarettes, a spare lighter, a small knife and some odd money that was screwed up near the back and kicked the board back again. She filled her pockets.

"What ya doin?" asked Church
"Whats it look like, I'm getting outa here"
"Again?" Miranda answered with full knowledge of how previous attempts had ended.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:15 am

Miranda put her face in her hands and mumbled,"You know what happened last time..."
"What did happen last time?" Asks David not getting an answer.
Miranda copied what Nikki was doing in her own cell,"I need out, i have someone to kill!" She flashed the blade of a knife she had recieved from a drunk the previous night.
"OK, i'll stay stuck here," Said David a flash in his eye,"Good luck..."
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:28 am

Niiki jumped up grabbing the bar of her cell and turned around, this was always the hard part. Reaching the high window, she began to swing her legs. 1...2...3 BANG, the bars blocking her way to freedom fell out the other side onto what she hoped wasnt thousands of sharp objects, she checked where Miranda was before forcing herself through the small gap.

Her hips had done it this time, nothing was going to stop her. Nothing she ignored the burning pain and continued to force her way through feeling as if her body was being torn in half slowly; with one final push she got through the gap but the force she had needed sent her flying away from the wall. There were no sharp objects, grass but no pointed items waiting to impale her. The hard part was done but the tension built higher and higher as she waited for Miranda.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:32 am

Miranda shifted her weight through the window, the bars droppped to the floor, she quickly popped her head out of the window to check they hadn't hit Nikki. She looked back inside quickly to check that no guards were watching before hanging from the window by her fingertips.

She let go and didn't scream, if she did it would all be over.
"Hi," Miranda said standing up next to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:22 am

"Right ready?" Nikki asked, it was a question with one answer only. It had to be yes but since the last time they had kindly added a 12ft wall filled with steel. With razor sharp spikes just to top it off and although the description sounded like it this wasnt going to be a piece of cake.
"Alrighty" Nikki muttered sarcastically as she hand made grappling hook viciously at the wall. It caught but although this seemed like the end to their time in jail it was the start of thier problems. What kind of freak activates a lazer tripped alarm system; on a wall.

"RRRRRRR" Niiki grownled as she pulled herself up the rope quickly and beckined Miranda to follow.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:26 am

"Oh, not again..." She moaned before quickly grabbing the rope and pulling herslef up.
The earpiercing alarms filled her ears and she found it hard to concentrate on getting over the fence. She moved quicker before reaching the spot where Nikki was.
---
David sighed as he heard the alarm,"Busted..." He muttered before calmly grabbing a ciagrette to calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:56 am

Nikki prepared to climb down the other side when a horrific scream made her stay very still. Miranda wasnt there anymore, she looked down to see Miranda being dragged by two heavily armed guards and she couldnt jump down to help her. Another one stood pointing a gun right at her.
"Come down slowly and I wont shoot"
She glanced behind her, she could make it down withotu being shot and be free...but she couldnt leave Miranda.
She kept focus on the guard as she slowly stepped over the sharp ledge onto the other side of the wall, she would have been fine if she hadnt have caught her food and ended up skidding down a 12ft wall on her belly and landing right at the guards feet.

She swore violently as she tried to move, her stomach burned but as soon as she tried to turn over to check the damage the guard snapped handcuffs on her deliberatly too tight. He wouldnt care if her intestines were hanging out all over the floor as long as he got brownie points. He hauled her up and dragged her back towards the main building which was a surprisingly long painful walk.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:19 am

Church had been counting the seconds for the alarm to go off.
And then it finally did, she just laughed
''wow...a whole 7 minutes'' she said leaning against the bars, scoffing ''idiots''
she lit another cigerette, waiting for the 2 attempted escapees to walk through the doors, even though she knew she would be waiting for a while.

Dolly sat on her bed, tapping her fingers on her bedsted every time the bell sounded,
'something tells me that they are going to do this over and over again'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role playin' Jail
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next