Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dead Walk the Earth

Go down 
+2
DarkAngel
PentagramFreak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:08 am

"Erm... surely there'll be stuff in the staffroom too...maybe, but yeah bread sounds like a good idea," Alyssa replied.

"I don't eat," Ariana sighed.

Alyssa stared at her, she was sure she had seen her somewhere before, but she had no idea how long ago she'd died.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female
Number of posts : 239
Location : wherever the hell I want to be, you got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 am

''right! sorted!'' Quinn grinned as she connected 2 final wires and the lights flickered back on, she looked around the room and her smile disappeared
''oh well, i have a rough idea of where they are'' she said shaking her head.
She left the power room and started walking across the playground, she was getting paranoid about the fact that she was alone...outside...in a presently apocolyptic world..her pace quickened as she ran into one of the blocks looking through the small windows into the classrooms until she found the one that everyone was in
''powers on if you havn't noticed''

Trace was sitting against one of the shop walls and hitting her head on the wall
''I'm bored vampire'' she exclaimed ''and a kid just got away...A KID!! years younger and MUCH weaker then me and he got away'' she stood up ''right, vampire come with me, i'm going to turn you into a psyco killing machine so that i can release this anger in the form of murderous partners''
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 pm

"Ummm, wow, this is weird. I totally forgot this existed. Do not fear, I am back to annoy you all. Yay for me."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold. Dark. No, not dark, black. Where am I? What happened. One minute I was watching everyone in front of me then- Her hand touched something. A wall. Silently, she rose and explored her sorroundings. Tiny, square and pitch dark. Nothing was to be heard. Scream for help? She considered. No. What was the point? She could be anywhere. Anyone- or anything could be outside. Wait. Whats that? A lightswitch wriggled slightly under her fingertips. Tentatively, she flicked it. Light flooded the tiny room, revealing no way out. She turned- emblazoned on the wall, in handwriting she recognised, was an arrow. It pointed to a tiny trapdoor on the floor. On top of it was a timer, slowly counting down. Written underneath were two words. I'm coming. Adeline. Lacey grabbed the timer, pulled the trapdoor, and fell through it with a clunk. The surprised faces of a large group of people looked down at her.
"Um, Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:24 am

"Er... nice of you to... drop in," Alyssa smiled,"I can't believe i just said that!"

She turned around to make sure Ariana didn't creep up behind her.

"So what reason do we have to trust you?" Alyssa began to confront Lacey,"First you walk straight past some zombies then you assume your better than everyone and can get power from a practically powerless building and then to top it all of you disappear and don't even help the rest of us!"

"Yeah!" Alyssa cried from where she was hovering, everyone stared at her and she simply shrugged.

OOC: Hiya Sophie
Welcome back, love your avatar Very Happy Not as good as the cupcakes though Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 pm

"Ok, ok. Calm Down! You really want to know about me, don't you?" She paused, but there was no answer.
"Ok." She could feel her anger building. " Alright. I assume I'm better than everyone because I have an I.Q score of 176, which is past genius. The power does not simply disappear when stations stop working, some is stored. I just woke up trapped in a cupboard in the top floor, and the zombies let me past because they thought I was my dead sister!"
There was a shocked silence. "My sister... Who hates me and wants me dead, too."
"Oh," said Alyssa. Lacey struggled for a moment, then sank down on the floor and began to cry uncontrollably. Her hand slipped open, dropping the timer face up on the floor. It now said 15:02. And counting down.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:08 pm

"You think you've got it bad, TRY BEING DEAD!" Ariana screamed at Lacey.
"My sister IS dead..." Alyssa stared at Lacey,"We've all got reasons to be sad but we control ourselves which makes us in some ways stronger than you!"
Alyssa was finding it increasingly difficult to not lash out at Lacey,"So you've got people out trying to kill you, join the club, but pull yourself together join the club and help us figure this out! You're either with us or against us..."
Alyssa stared at the ground and waited for a reply,IQ of 176...That's not gunna help you face to face with a zombie... She thought, Her weakness is she's full of herself, my weakness on the other hand is no control over emotions.
"Hold on..." Alyssa muttered thinking about the power supply whilst waitng for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Walk the Earth   The Dead Walk the Earth - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Walk the Earth
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role playin' :: Role Playin' :: Roleplays-
Jump to: