Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II

Go down 
+3
i3aby
diamondflame
Soliar.x
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
~H@nn@H~

~H@nn@H~

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:26 am

After the commotion in the dorm corridor had died down, Seb had dragged May into her room and laid her on the bed. He looked down at her, the heavy sleepers chest inflating and deflating as she breathed. She wasn't a graceful sleeper, she wasn't a graceful anything, but she had a good heart. He brushed some hair out of her eye and say on her bed. Then in the distance her heard the countdown start, he didn't join in but in those 10 seconds he though up a new years resolution for himself;
'Make some friends' he'd spent all his life as a loner, and now he wanted to change. He just hoped that this year would be the one. Then he sat with May, in the dark, watching her sleep. A few minutes later, he was fast asleep on the end of May's bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hannahscattery.piczo.com
i3aby

i3aby

Female
Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 am

Kyra wished everyone a happy new year. Tyler's words echoed in her head, "Get off me you crazy slut" the words burned like hot ash, she refused to believe it was him but deep down she knew it had to be. She bit her lip and tried to forget about it all. 2 days and he would be back again like his old self.

Seth kissed Hayden happy new year. He hated her, she tasted like sour apples, would he be forced to stay in this relationship forever?
A little voice inside him whispered "Would it be so bad if you did?" he frowned, of course it would be bad but Maya didnt love him, Kyra had moved on. He was just a friend to them now. No matter how much Hayden cared he couldnt love her.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Maya sat on her bed, worrying again...
I was so terrible to May... She let a tear roll down her cheek. I am way too emotional today...
She pulled out her sketchbook and began to draw a frame, blue wire and glass backing, decorated with little flowers... She found a picture of the two of them then stuck it in.
Maya walked along the corridor to Mayleen's room, quietly picking the lock, she placed the picture on the bebside table. She heard footsteps outside, a key in the lock, a light switched on.
"AHHHHHHH!" Catherine screamed so loudly that her lungs felt like they would burst,"There's a boy in my room!" She panicked.
Back to top Go down
~H@nn@H~

~H@nn@H~

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Seb and May woke to the sound of a high-pitched scream. Dasily looking around, May said;
"What's going on? Where am I?" She looked and saw; Maya and Catherine stood lookig stunned, Maya staring at Cahterine and Catherine staring at May, or was she? Then May realised she felt something heavy on her chest, she looked down to see Seb's head right there, he was just waking up and looked very tired. May looked down wide-eyed, and suddenly it sunk in.
'THWACK!' she threw Seb across the room and onto the floor, where he crumpled up, looking stunned and dazed.
"PERVERT!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" She got up and walked over to him, picked him up by the ear, and walked him straight out of the door, slamming it behind him for the 2nd time today. Then May turned round to look at the two girls, and went bright red.
"Err...sorry?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Seb could realise what was gpoing on, he found himself outside May's dorm yet again, but this time hurting all over his body. He decided to give up, finally, and left the corridor to return to his own dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hannahscattery.piczo.com
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm

"Where's the fire?!" Emma yelled thrashing her arms wildly.
"That's my head idiot!" Maya shouted back.
"Who the hell are you?" Catherine said in tired confusion, she ddin't know she was getting a new roommate.
---
Jake was walking back to his room about the same time as Seb, who looked incredibly bruised.
"Er...hi?" Jake took in Seb's appearance...
---
Tom looked in his room and saw another suitcase,"Great another roommate," Tom muttered sarcastically.
I hope it's not another headcase like the one i'm stuck with already...
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female
Number of posts : 239
Location : wherever the hell I want to be, you got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Carter saw Kat and rushed over to her
''Hey Kat, Happy new year'' She said yawning ''Lets go back to our rooms im tired'' she hooked her arm round Kats and started walking
''Hold on'' kat said grabbing Carter by the shoulders and spinning her round '' a guy actually asks you to a dance and its new year and you don't even say good bye, so go do it now'' and she pushed her back toward Matt
Carter smiled lightly and gave Matt a peck on the cheek
''Happy new year..and thanks'' she said turning round and catching up with Kat again and walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female
Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:31 am

"Happy new year..." Matt said as Carter ran off again.
---
OOC: TIME SKIP Very Happy Monday 12th February - 9am

Class was about to start and Sophie was running around like a headless chicken trying to do everything at once.
"Of all the powers to have couldn't I just stop time?!" She yelled as her eyeliner left a large mark next to her eye in the rush.
---
"Wake up." Claire was ready for school and was poking her lazy sister.
"Hellooo?" She said, poking her more.
"WAKE UP!" She eventually screamed, kicking her sister.
"WHERES THE FIRE?!" Serra yelled as she hit the hard dorm floor.
"We have a sub teacher today. Get dressed" Claire threw some clothes at Serra and returned to her own dorm to pack her bag.
"I have to do this all the time at home." Claire sighed and hoped Kat would be talkative today.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayin.rpg-board.net
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:45 am

Kat was lying on her bed waiting for Carter to come bursting through the door screaming about needing to buy a valentines day present for Matt and how she can't find her favourite trainers or something else unimportant.
Kat probebly wouldn't talk that much anyway, she wasn't a big fan of valentines day and in just over a week it would be her birthday which she normally just stares into space and locks herself in her room until midnight when she can finally say that her birthdays over with without any big party.

Carters alarm didn't go off....again.
She was rushing round finding clothes in her wardrobe that don't match which is a perfect combination for her, she hopped to the door while putting her shoes on...and fell over
''owwww....''
'great start to the day' she thought getting up (a little dazed) she left her room and knocked on Kats door, her head still spinning from standing up too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 am

Claire opened the door to see Carter, looking slightly drunk.
"Are you ok?" She asked.
---
Serra was putting her clothes on with her eyes closed. It wasn't until she was fully dressed she realised most of it was on back-to-front.
---
Sophie covered her ears as the bell for the first lesson went.
"CRAP!" She yelled and put her shoes on as she attempted to walk down the stairs.
---
Matt was at ease. He was early to class because he wanted to see Carter. And be the first to traumatise the teacher.
---
Danny really couldn't be bothered with school today, instead he lay in his bed wondering how long it would be before someone tried to remind him they had school today.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:57 am

''no time to explain!!'' Carter told claire
Katia walked towards carter but then Carter grabbed her arm and started running to first class dragging Katia behind her
''Slow down Carter!!''
''There is NO WAY i'm going to be late again!''
''you scare me sometimes, do you know that? and how come you can run so fast in heels?'' Kat asked while Carter turned into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:58 am

Kyra dozilly aimed her feet for the ladder and then BANG it appeared she had found the floor without the aid of any such instrument. "OW" she muttered as she peeled her body off the floor and got dressed, pausing as she hooked the dragonfly necklace around her neck. He hadnt come back yet but neither had he said how long he'd been suspended for. She shook her head to wake herself up and began to do her hair whilst stabbing herself in the eye with her eyeliner pen. She was late but she couldnt be bothered to rush.

Seth was ready for class, he had got up early after a scary dream about Alex in a bellydancing costume.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel160294

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:18 am

Form
Name: Jamie Black.
Age (minimum 10, max 17): 14.
Upper or lower school?: Upper.
Image/Description of looks:
Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Mels_c10
Powers: Bilocation (being, (or appearing to be) in two different places at once)), shape-shifting (only into other mammals; small birds, largest being a duck), ability to breathe underwater.
Personality(no Mary-sues):
Short Bio: No siblings, her parents sent her there after her repeated excellence at normal school.
Room+Bed: 104 top bunk
Other: N/A.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:37 am

OOC: I welcome Jamie to Silverdale! She'll be replacing Marine in the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:44 am

Maya ran a brush through her hair one last time and darted out of the room into... chaos, people were rushing around all over, litter was on the floor, people were tripping over and pushing and shoving. She stared at her watch wondering what was going on.
'9:05' She panicked, she took a deep breath and jumped into the rush, one person was walking the wrong way and annoying a lot of the crowds.
"Move it idiot!" Some girl shouted at the confused lower school girl. Maya shouted as she was shoved into the door of room 104 hitting her head badly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel160294

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:53 am

Jamie was angry at everyone and eveything. Her mother was pregnant and now she had been thrown to this dump of a school. So when the lower school girl walked into her, it was the final straw. "Move it idiot" Jamie screamed at the girl, shoving her into the door of room 104. Some kids lack respect she thought, irritably.
When she finally stormed into class, 15 minutes late, the teacher merely sighed and and dryly exclaimed: "Late again, Miss Black?" This wasn't going as planned.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:01 am

"Thanks a lot!" Maya yelled at the girl who had shoved her and strode angrily in the oposite direction looking for a fire escape.
---
Emma stared at the door, Maya was late for the first lesson of the first day of term as usual, she watched as Maya opened the door slowly and quietly, the teacher didn't turn. One of the Barbie dolls looked at her mischievously and knocked something off a shelf, which alerted the teacher.
"SIR!" Emma shouted from the other side of the room in panic, the fire escape burst open and the papers flew wildly around the classroom. Maya took her chance and darted for the seat next to Emma.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:53 pm

''what the hell?!'' Katia was confused about what just happened, all she saw was paper flying everywhere and a few other people looking confused, one of those other people being carter, and when Carter gets confused early in the morning she gets stressed and Kat is normally in the firing line.
''you ok Carter?'' she finally asked
''what?'' Carter answered
''i thought so'' Katia said sighing
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 am

Emma put down her hand and the paper floated downwards slowly.
"What was that?" Cried the teacher.
"Er..." Emma muttered.
"Faulty door, happens all of the time!" Maya said quickly, a few students nodded with agreement.
The teacher pulled out his pen, "Right students my name is Mr-" Maya watched as the pen flew out of his hand across the room.
"My name is Mr Laferth," He said, a few students laughed at his name...He took out his pen as most teachers do and wrote his name, someone seemed to be controlling the pen so when he's finished the board read:
Mrs Laferth
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Sophie snickered a little, it was an immature joke but it was still funny.
"Erm, Sir/Miss, can I have a piece of paper please? My book is full." Matt asked. Mr Laferth placed a piece of paper on the desk. Sophie starred at him as if he'd done something wrong.
"Yes?" He asked, catching a glimpse of Sophie's blank gaze.
"Nothing." She replied, still starring.
Claire watched as the teacher was about to take a sip of water from his glass. Reacting quite quickly she concentrated on it until the water turned to crystal.
THWACK - The large lump of crystal had smacked right onto his nose.
"OK WHO WAS THAT?!" He yelled.
"Sir. How the heck would any of us be able to do that? We're sat here and your water is there." Serra stated, giving her sister a high five under the desk.
Matt was far to tempted by the board pen. He put his hand at the end of the desk, his palm facing the board.
"Right, today's date and title is..." The teacher read out as he wrote on the board.
Pop! Board pens made a very squeaky sound which was quite satisfing as it turned to ash in the teacher's hand.
"What the--" Mr Laferth shook his head at the thought.
This lesson was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:17 am

Kyra was extremely late, she smiled and nodded at the new girl on her way past with her hands sjoved into the top of her black jeans, 2 studded belts made a quiet noise as she walked past. She didnt care about what anyone thought of her being late so as if she was the star of the show she pushed both class doors open and walked over to her seat. Many turned around to see who had arrived as she yanked out her seat loudly and sat down.

"Erm Excuse me miss...I believe you have something to say to me"
Kyra shrugged "Why would I, I dont know you"
"Are you deliberatly mocking me?"
"what?"
"I think i'd better take your name miss...Name?"
"Anna sasin sir" she smiled and fluttered her eyelashes. Sniggers rose in the class, none louder than Seth's.
"You boy! to the front now!" Seth bit his lip in a desperate attempt to hold in his laugh face glowing red.
"Name?" as he picked up a pen to write with ti spiralled out off control and scribbled numerous rude words on the paper.
"Hugh Jass" Seth exploded, the cluless teacher seemed to have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:43 am

Sophie snickered at the jokes and a piece of paper in her pocket
crackled. She took it out and remembered that it was a letter sent out
to everyone by the principal.
Dear students,
A majority of teachers have booked themselves off for the week 12th
February-20th February. Upper and lower schools will be merged and you
will stay in the set classroom for the duration of the week.You will be following the upper school timetable (enclosed) and the lessons will be the same as when the inspectors visited. Please
take all books to that class and be nice to your teacher.

That's what the letter read.
"Excuse me, are you paying attention?" The teacher asked, looking directly at Sophie.
"Yes sir." Sophie replied, starring at him.
"Maya, see that diagram?" Sophie leaned over to Maya and asked, pointing at a rather terrible drawing of a knight.
"Can you make the head move or something? You know, just to freak him out." Sophie asked.
---
Matt stared at the terrible drawing on the board.
"Sir, what the heck is that?" He asked.
"It's a knight! You know, shiney metal suits..." Mr Laferth tried to explain. Matt didn't really care so he pretended to understand.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:53 am

Maya nodded and focussed on just the head, it twitched then slowly the mouth became a mencaing smile and the eyebrows twitched, she stopped it living and let it stay there.

The teacher turned around gobsmacked and drank a glass of water, why that would help Maya had no idea, he was permanently insane anyway. Maya make the water spurt out quickly into his face, soaking him.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

"Miss you come to the front too, i want you where I can see you...right here" he gestured towards a seat.
"Err where you can see me, dirty old man" she said
"Detention!"
"Cover teachers cant give detentions"
"Then i shall refer you to your head teacher"
Kyra shrugged again and smirked as the knight on the board suddenly began to do Irish dancing.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Katia raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes at these pranks while Carter sat squirming in her seat trying not to burst out laughing, she has a very loud giggle.
''don't you dare laugh'' Kat hissed at her
''i won't'' answered Carter although she knew that was probebly lie, especially with a dancing knight on the board, and she let out a small giggle and Katia shook her head at her
'immature' she thought, doodling on a piece of paper

Last edited by PentagramFreak on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Maya began to make random object float around the room, the teacher stared strangely and then questioned the pupils.
"What the hell is going on here?!" He demanded.
"Er..." Said a random student.
---
Tom nudged Catherine and whispered,"Deaf or blind?"
"Deaf!"
Tom instantly after the word had been said turned the teacher deaf for as long as he could manage.
---
"The teachers go to Benidorm, yet we get more fun!" Emma giggled, thinking of something she could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted II
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next