Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY

Go down 
+3
diamondflame
i3aby
Choccy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:58 am

"The lion, the witch and the wardrobe!" Maya replied to his first question sarcastically.
"We've come back from our christmas break and this happens to be my room too," Tom yelled,"And furthermore if you expect me to be scared of you, your mistaken!"
Oh god what if he ends up getting beaten up again, or threatened, Maya thought.
Tom stood his ground waiting to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:09 am

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU LIVE HERE?!" Matt yelled and stormed over to Tom, towering over him.
He awaited another sarcastic comment from the kid.
"Since i came to this school, dumbo" This was the final straw.
Matt quickly lifted Tom up by the neck of his t-shirt
"How do you wanna die? would you rather i beat you up the old fshioned way or i blow your head off?!" Matt yelled more before looking over at Maya and facing the palm of his hand towards her hair ribbon.
"bang." He flicked his wrist and showed Tom the little ribbon burst into a flame and become a small pile of ash in Maya's hair.
"You want that to be your head?! I suggest you stay out of my way, out of my stuff, and DO NOT talk to me. You understand?!" Matt yelled at little Tom who was still being held in the air.
"Good." Matt dropped the poor boy and sat back down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayin.rpg-board.net
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:14 am

Tom looked at Maya.
"Do it Tom!" She yelled.
Tom focused staring at Matt, he cut off his sight and ability to speak.
Maya raised her hands at him and blasted him in the face with cold water. She pointed her hand at his guitar and raised itt above the ground.
"Tom bring his sense of sight back but not his ability to speak!" Maya ordered.
Tom focused and did as Maya said.
"Do you want guitar to go bye-bye?" Maya asked knowing he wouldn't be able to speak. She made it hover outside of the window,"What's wrong cat got your tongue!"
Tom wanted to have some fun with the idiot.
He played 'Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Can't touch this!' in his head.
Emma blasted him over and over again with cold air.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:18 am

Matt wasn't threatened by Maya, so she was going to drop his guitar out of the window? The window that was right above some bushes?
Matt just looked at Maya, she didn't look like the type of girl who would hurt a fly.
He just rested his head on his fist and waited.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:22 am

Maya could clearly see Matt was underestimating her, she put the guitar down and focused on picking up his body instead. She hovered him just below the ceiling.
"Don't ever undersestimate me!" Maya yelled.
God this guy is heavy... I need more people to help sooner or later we're going to have to stop, and then what?
"They came from narnia and kicked the jerks butt!" Tom shouted.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:25 am

Matt really wasn't bothered that he was hovering above the ceiling. Who knew self healing could be so useful.
He wondered if his speech was back.
"Go on, throw me outside if you want. Dare ya." He attempted to speak. Wether or not she heard was only a matter of wether he was thrown outside or not.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:29 am

"You know what, you're not worth it. Why get a criminal record for you?" Maya yelled," You think you're so strong and powerful, have you noticed you're picking on a 10 year old."
"11 tommorrow!" Tom defended himself.
"10 verses however old you are," Maya said,"Oh and you go around beating up girls too! Do you want that broadcasted to the whole school?"
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 am

Matt dropped to the ground and brushed his shirt as he got up.
"I don't know when i beat up a girl, unless you're talking about the ribbon, ill buy you a new one. Personally, i find spreading rumors boring. But yeah, whatever floats your boat." Matt casually picked up his bass from near the window and climbed up to his bed and continued to play.
"You just gunna stand there all day or what?" Matt looked at the foursome still in the room.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:37 am

Maya reached into a pocket and scribbled something into her notebook focused on it and grabbed her new ribbon. She tied her hair back and looked at Matt.
"Hold on let's assess the situation? How much did i overreact this time?" Maya asked since she overreacted a lot,"Oh and this is Tom , he's your roomate," Maya answered a question he had asked her earlier,"Now if you had of just asked calmly...you seriously remind me of Katia and Carter."
Note to self don't be over defensive...
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:40 am

"Alright, no idea who they are but whatever. And don't expect me to say sorry, i'm not a sorry sort of person. This is my way of apologising alright? deal with it." Matt blocked them out and just played his bass, wondering who Carter and Katia were.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female
Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:58 am

Kyra kicked open a fire exit that led onto the school grounds, it was still winter and there was a slight snow drift which made Kyra shake a little as she ran out further into the grounds. he needed time to think away from HIM.

Tyler sat thinking, she would never go near him again, not now. How could this happen; he now felt sorry for Marine for having such a burden to carry he would hate to have her 'power'

Marine sat shaking in the hall with tears still running from her eyes, perhaps she should have kept her mouth shut telling them hadnt solved anything. "Merry christmas" she whispered sarcastically to herself knowing that both of them would probably be crying now too.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:02 pm

"See ya later Tom!" Maya said as she left the room in search of any of her friends.
Maya put her key in the door,"Anyone there?" Maya called Katia was sitting at the window but Maya figured Katia probably still hated her. She closed the door and heard someone in the corridor, she looked around and saw Marine sitting on the floor of the hall.
"Err...Marine?" Was all she could think of to say.
---
Emma sat on the bench outside, It feels good to be back after being stuck with my family, She thought.
---
Tom looked at the guy sitting on top of the bunk beds, he felt a shiver run down his spine.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:05 pm

It took Marine a minute to speak after openeing her mouth to reply "I've done something horrible" she stammered as she forced herself to stop crying.

Kyra bit her lip and sharply removed it as she realised that she had bit too hard and now a scarlet trail of blood was falling down her lip, the first drop splashed onto the fresh pure blanket of snow staining it as she recalled Marine's words "I thought I could change it, but i cant" the words echoed from every corner of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:20 pm

Maya attempted to soothe Marine but she was too upset.
"What ever you did it can't have been that bad," Maya said.
---
Emma walked into her room and started to put some new stuff she had brought with her into her wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:25 pm

Marine shook her head, no matter what she couldnt share it; it wasnt hers to share.
"My little sister got hit by a car and I wasnt there to help her" Marine cried, her story seemed very realisitic but truthfully she had no little sister.

Kyra swiped angrilly at her tears as she stood up and took a few deep breaths. She was stronger than this she could stop it but nobody could see her in this state so she smoothed her hair and used her sleeve to wipe the remains of her makeup away finally she forced a smile to her face as she slipped back through the door unnoticed and walked with a slight spring to her step down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Maya wasn't sure whether she believed Marine or not, but if she was lying Maya knew it wasn't right to pry. She got up and looked at Marine,"I'm heading over to the cantine to see if i can find Claire or Serra or anyone, do you want to come."
If i found out that the student postal service messed up i will personally get them fired. Maya thought on the way to find Claire and Serra, she knew they were staying at school.
Maya spotted Claire and Serra and walked over to them,"Did you get your christmas presents?" she asked them.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:36 pm

"Oh look im in such a stata" she sniffed as she smiled falsly and pulled herself up from the floor. As she prepared to follow Maya Kyra skipped by happily as i she hadnt a care in the world. Marine raised an eyebrow which didnt quite catch Kyra's eye as she walked away infornt of them down the corridor.

Marine glanced at Maya as Kyra passed them and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:50 pm

"Yeah, i love it, thanks!" Claire hugged Maya.
"Yeah, it's beautiful, did you make it yourself?" Serra asked, smiling.
--
Danny just watched the girls discuss their christmas presents.
--
Sophie was sat eating her Christmas dinner with her family. Home sweet home... Shame i have to go back to school... She thought.
---
Matt was still playing bass in his room, still pondering over who Carter and Katia were, still trying to perfect a line of a song.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 pm

"Yes i did and thanks!" Maya said,"Anyway i have to go find out whether the rest were delievered properly or i will strangle the person who didn't deliver them."
---
Emma looked under the christmas tree in her room, and opened her present from Maya. Then she realised why Maya had been so busy and wouldn't let her see her sketchbook.
---
"Erm... i think we got off on the wrong foot," Tom plucked up the courage to say to Matt,"I'm Tom Winter."
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:40 pm

Matt looked up at Tom.
"Matt Byrnes." He mumbled and went back to his guitar. He didn't really want to talk to Tom, but after a nice blind shower earlier, he didn't want to get irritated either.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:46 am

Kyra paused at the cafeteria doors. What would they think if they knew?, she couldnt face them not yet. She spun on her heels and trudged back to her dorm. She could hear Tyler inside still, he wasnt crying anymore. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Tyler heard the door open and looked up to see a smiling Kyra. Compared to before she looked like an entirely differant person, he frowned as she happily bounced over to him. "Hey" she exclaimed as she sat next to him. He raised one eyebow in reply and recieved a smile in return. "Look if we cant beat this whats the point in moping about wishing that we can; since we cant do anything about it why let it bother you and besides your not the one who's gonna' end up carrying a baby for 9 months. This could be years in the future just ignore it" she lectured before beginning to tidy the neglected room.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female
Number of posts : 239
Location : wherever the hell I want to be, you got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:45 pm

''AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!'' screamed one of Carters little cousins screamed as she was being chased by Ally because the little girl had cut some of allys hair off and now Ally was running after her shouting all kinds of threats and swear words
'It's just like being back with Kat' Carter thought 'Ally always reminds me of her'

Katia had finished the final bit of shading on her pictures for maya and found a frame she was going to use for a project but put mayas picture in it, then she rushed out the room to go look for her
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:02 am

"Mum, do we have any lemons?" Sophie asked over the dinner table
"Why on earth do you want a lemon? You're eating christmas pudding!" Her mother replied.
"I just have a strange craving, and i want to take a really big bit out of a lemon. Or a grapefruit." Sophie smiled.
"Erm... later..." Her mother gave her a strange look and continued drinking her wine.
---
"What a christmas day this is." Matt mumbled and continued to write a song.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:13 am

"Kyra are you feeling okay?" Tyler asked still a little unsure of the plan
"Yes im perfectly fine, if we both go moping around people will start to ask questions which will result in two things, 1. we will be dumping pressure and responsibility onto them and 2. people will start to ask questions and you know where that will end up" she chirped.
"Maybe it would be better if I leave the school" Tyler suggested. Kyra paused her tidying and smiled as she walked up to him. "DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT SHE SAID! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" she screamed as she repeatedly slapped him across the face one way then the other with a magazine that didnt belong to her. Later she would ahve to appologize to the person it belonged to. " I DONT THINK SO, NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME IN THIS ON MY OWN" she continued forgetting to stop slapping him with the now battered magazine.

"Are we clear?" she grinned as she stopped waving the battered pages about. Maybe she had over done it, Tyler fell backward with a stunned look frozen onto his face.
"Oops" she whispered as she knelt down and poked his face which didnt respond. She looked around her eyes travelling from one side of the room to the other without her head moving before slinging a duvet over an unconsious Tyler and whistling innocently as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:18 am

Maya hurried down the hall away from the first years who were fighting, sparks were flying all over - literally.
She turned a corner and found herself face to face with Katia.
"Erm...hi," Maya said sure that Katia still pretty much hated her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY   Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverdale Boarding School For The Gifted DO NOT REPLY
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next